Thursday, October 15, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP 🌟 Believe in Yourself even when you're unsure or everything seems stacked against you. I learned to take things one day at a time when they were lost overwhelming. Yes it's frustrating. Yes it's slow going but I learned to #TrustTheProcess. I don't know why I forget this so easily. When I forget that it's the little things I do everyday that will help me succeed I am so hard on myself. . 19 days ago I recommitted to my yoga mat in my favorite yoga studio. 15 classes later I've come back to my senses and have shoved off the feeling of overwhelm. . It's easy to be empathetic and compassionate for others. But do we extend the same to ourselves? Why is it so hard to by kind to ourselves and say it's going to be ok; there's nothing you can't do once you set your mind to doing it....? . Have the courage to be kind to yourself. Life can't be all lived in one day - even if we can't be guaranteed tomorrow. I'm finding balance - it's something I've always struggled with (how many roles so we have to fill in a single day?). No matter what it starts with ME and Believing in Myself. . #BeFearless #BeBrave #BeAWarrior #BeBadass #YouGotThis 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment