Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 1/21 Of the 21 Day Fix. Day 8 of yoga. So far all is going well but this here is my downfall. It's evening and there's too many old habits to break and lots of triggers to say "screw it". But I can't this time. I didn't survive to nearly exist and be gluttonous. Happy & Healthy is the goal. Oh and it will be a bonus if my jeans fit again!!!! . I'm going to check out the preview of hammer and chisel tonight AFTER baking rainbow cupcakes with Bella. She is the Star of the Week in her class this week. YAY! We are spoiling them with some treats. We have never done it so it should be fun. I think I need a shot of espresso .... To keep me going. . I'm ready to tackle the cupcakes by brushing my teeth, chewing gum and keeping my eye on the prize. No frosting to break a great day!!! #icaniwill


No comments:

Post a Comment