Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I believe in the power of PINK. Not the kind of pink that is in a ribbon in the soup can .... The kind of pink you see that reminds you to schedule your mammogram or even a sonogram. PINK is a reminder to check yourself (Hey GUYS you too!!). . Get to know your body. Any small changes can be an indication of something. Looking back I can tell you (now) that I had the slightest change in my nipple. It was such a faint difference I convinced myself it had always been that way. But it really wasn't. There are not many visible signs of cancer but self discovers lumps account for many early diagnoses of #breastcancer. . Know your history. If it runs in your family stay head of the game. Are you like me? You don't have a family history? It all starts with you. Early diagnosed breast cancer has a very high rate of survival!!!! . I found my cancer. I found it early but I wish I found it sooner. There isn't a single person that doesn't wish they could have known sooner. Do your part #fightlikeagirl and if you're a guy? #pinkisthenewblack 🎀 #breastcancerawareness #pinkribbon #pinksisters #powerofpink #thinkpink


No comments:

Post a Comment