Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A HUGE Thank You to my #PinkSister @stylinwithd who donated 40 pairs of these A-MaZing Warrior leggings from @vimmia_active. She sent dozens of pairs to her pinksisters!! Isn't she incredible?! Vimmia has already raised more than $14K in the last ten days. All proceeds go to Memorial Sloan Kettering #mskcc which is my second home 🎀. This #companywithaconscience is doing its part and my Beautiful Sister is generously sharing her love, experience and support. It's #breastcancerawareness month. Let the pink remind you to schedule your screening today. Check yourself EVERY DAY; know your body and don't let fear get in the way. . "Anne, you're not a victim of cancer, you're a vixen," said my gorgeous friend Jacky after I was diagnosed (May '13). That's how #victim2vixen was born 🎀. #BeAWarrior #BeFearless #fearlessVixen #WarriorPrincess


No comments:

Post a Comment