Monday, October 19, 2015

I'm 23 days into my personal 30 day yoga challenge. Today was class 18. I feel so much better physically and I love what it's doing for my muscles and joints. But mostly I love what it's doing for my mind. I'm less stressed and I'm handling stress much better. Since coming off of the Neurontin I'm thinking more clearly. Hallelujah!! After chemo brain and sever anemia it's nice to REMEMBER THINGS!!!!! It feels so good to get back to my goals and dreams. I hit such a snag and I fell into an awful rut. Rarely do I ever get negative (except when I'm bashing myself for eating poorly - a habit I'm determined to change). The worst was feeling stuck and feeling like I would never get out of where I was. Thank you to everyone who reminded me that I could do anything I set my mind to doing; that it might not be easy but it's worth going for it. Every damn day I say I believe in myself no matter what. I've been through worse. This is gonna be a fun ride. #YoucanDoIt #Igotthis #surviveandthrive #breastcancer #winwin #inspiration #InnerFattyPleaseSTFU


No comments:

Post a Comment